Ethical Intelligence is delighted to partner with Reuters for the inaugural ESG Investment Summit Europe, taking place in London on May 27-28, 2020. With a core focus on ‘Mainstreaming ESG Investment’, watch this space for unique insights and cutting edge content including webinars, white papers, and exclusive interviews with leading experts in the sustainable investment sector: revealing the ESG strategy and ongoing game-plans of some of the world’s biggest asset managers.
“Over the coming months, Ethical Intelligence will be bringing you exclusive interviews, podcasts, video shorts and webinars from all these players, setting the scene for a truly transformational 2020.”
It is abundantly clear that ESG will not only be the hottest investment trend in 2020, but will define the entire community for the next decade. Failure to engage is no longer an option. However, the industry faces a long and complex journey to move ESG from a siloed practice to a proactive force that drives transparency, impact and financial materiality across every investment portfolio. The ESG Investment Summit Europe seeks to push that narrative beyond the hype to deliver the practical strategies, data frameworks and case studies that will tackle the crucial issue; how does ESG translate into returns?
To this end, the exceptional speaker line-up not only showcases the best ESG experts and regulators but also the C-Suite investment executives, who will outline how ESG can be mainstreamed across all investment institutions: focusing on how data can drive ESG investing, how corporate reporting and transparency can be improved, and how ESG can be incorporated into the decision-making process of all mainstream CIOs and portfolio managers.
Keynote speakers include UBS Asset Management President Suni Hartford, Goldman Sachs Asset Management Chairman Sheila Patel, EIB Head of Capital Markets Eila Krevi, BlackRock Managing Director Meghan Muldoon, Newton’s Head of Sustainable Investment Andrew Parry, Majedie Head of Responsible Capitalism Cindy Rose, BNP Paribas’ Helena Viñes-Fiesta, along with many, many more. Over the coming months, Ethical Intelligence will be bringing you exclusive interviews, podcasts, video shorts and webinars from all these players, setting the scene for a truly transformational 2020.
The ESG Investment Summit 2020 is also co-located with the Responsible Business Summit Europe 2020 from Ethical Corporation, a uniquely strategic decision-making event seeking to shape the future of sustainable business, led by keynote speakers including Virgin Atlantic CEO Shai Weiss, UK Environment Agency Chair Emma Howard Boyd, Unilever Chief Sustainability Officer Rebecca Marmot, and more.
To kick things off, we are delighted to open up to our readers the first ESG webinar of the series: ‘The Evolving Power of ESG – Communicating to Clients and Generating Returns‘ at 14:30 GMT Thursday, March 12, exploring the ambiguous landscape of methodologies for ESG investing, and best practice for achieving transparent communications with clients. The interactive one-hour webinar will focus on improve ESG decision-making capabilities and developing positive client engagement. Key topics include:
- Setting the Scene & Sharing Preferred Strategies: How variance in defining ‘ESG’ leads to confusion and conflict between investment firms & investors, policymakers, clients and key stakeholders;
- Internal Processes and Policies: How to integrate ESG into an investment company and gain an understanding of the common challenges and obstacles;
- Improving Return Profile Through Building ESG into Your Models: How to integrate ESG factors into your models and decision process, across all portfolios and discuss what has worked best thus far, and where improvements can be made;
- Data Sets as Part of the Investment Process: Understand which services and information are most useful and learn where to source and develop key information both externally and internally;
- Communicating with Clients: How is ESG affecting the communication with your clients and the latest information clients are currently requesting.
Sign up here to join this complimentary webinar – and if you can’t listen live, recordings will be sent to you after the discussion.